IMPROVE YOUR POSITION WITH RIDER ANALYSIS
A rider analysis session includes:
- A ridden assessment (flatwork and/or jumping)
- Slow motion video analysis using Dartfish software
- The use of a Visualise jacket and gloves
- The use of markers on the the horse and saddle to highlight asymmetries
- A full unmounted physiotherapy assessment in the studio looking at your symmetry, strength and flexibility to identify issues that will be influencing your position and performance in the saddle.
- Hands on treatment to release tight areas and activate weak areas within the body
- Re-assessment on the horse following the unmounted session
- An email containing an exercise plan to do at home in between sessions with Robyn
Rider Analysis Session £80
These appointments last approx 90 minutes.
At the moment (due to COVID-19 procedures) these sessions are unable to be booked online – please call/text us on 07969549513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book instead.